- Sponsorship funding is secured and a recipient community is identified with or without the sponsor.
- The project is introduced to the benefitting community leadership and a mandate to proceed is obtained.
- The handover date is set, and on completion of production, the rollers are delivered to the site.
- At the handover ceremony, community leaders and invited dignitaries address the beneficiaries - Sponsors are encouraged to participate.
- Gratitude is expressed by the community through song and dance routines.
- Rollers are handed over to community and/or household representatives in a predetermined and controlled manner.
Beneficiaries are encouraged to contribute towards the cost in cash or in kind as they are able. This promotes a sense of ownership and value. Consequently the rollers last much longer. Any funds collected remain in the community for the benefit of all.