Burning Water: No Candlelit baths for the Kline family

Share This Post

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on email
Email

When Debbie Kline lit a candle by the sink, it exploded into a fiery blaze that rose from the sink to the ceiling.  High levels of methane gas is responsible for this flammable water.  

Read more… http://sourcefednews.com/tap-water-ignites-familys-worst-fears/

More To Explore

Hippo Rollers for Lesotho

March 2020 Handover at St Augustine’s Centre for Teenage Mothers in Lesotho – sponsored by Rotary Club International.

Kruger Park Project (Video)

Kruger Park needs Hippo Rollers! Rolling water into neighbouring communities of the Kruger National Park with the Hippo Roller!